I’m guest posting today at Bulk Herb Store blog, and the topic fits right in with our brand new Healthy, Beautiful You series!
There’s nothing quite like preparing for the birth of your baby!
Your body is in gear. Your mind is in over-drive. Anticipation, excitement, and just a little anxiousness mingle in a tangle of nerves and emotions that make you giddy one minute and have you crying the next!
As a mama with five young children, I can tell you that each baby is a unique blessing worth getting excited about! Here’s a list of twenty-five things every mama needs to remember as she eagerly prepares to welcome a new little one into her world.
(I’ve included some of my very favorite resources, as well as helpful articles from other naturally minded mamas.)
1. Drink lots of Mama’s Red Raspberry Brew.
- I drink this tea throughout pregnancy and it is arguably the best beverage a preggo lady can drink!
- Read Health Benefits of Red Raspberry in Pregnancy, guest post by Bambi @ Little Natural Cottage
2. Schedule regular chiropractic adjustments. It’s one of the best things you can do to prepare your body for a natural birth!
- Read Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy, by Erin @ The Humbled Homemaker.
3. Take the Gentle Birth herbal tincture. Begin this tincture five weeks before your expected due date.
- Less Pain during labor and delivery
- Advanced Dilation before discomfort was felt
- Shorter and Easier Labor
- Shorter Recovery Time
4. Watch and read the Making Babies series.
- This series by Shoshanna Easling is by far my favorite resource during pregnancy!
6. Take your supplements. Your baby and your body need extra nutrients right now, so don’t forget your herbs, vitamins, and probiotics!
- Here are four herbal remedies you can make yourself.
- Read 5 Top Herbs for the Pregnant Mama, by Kristy @ Kristy’s Cottage
Read the article over at Bulk Herb Store blog!