Welcome to a Frugal & Fab Christmas!
Do your finances feel like a noose around your neck at the holidays?
I’ve been there, and I know how frustrating it feels to want to give well when you lack the resources to do so.
What if I told you that you can still live and give well, even with a limited budget?
This December, I want to invite you to join me here at the blog because we’re going to unpack some creative and money-saving ideas for living and loving (and giving) well at the holiday season.
I’m calling it a Frugal and Fab Christmas, because I truly believe that a frugal Christmas can be absolutely fabulous.
Whether you want to be frugal because that’s just how you roll…
Or if you have no choice but to be frugal, because the money just isn’t there.
I’ve partnered with some of my favorite companies to give you some incredible “gifts” during the month of December.
Please click the graphic below to grab your exclusive promo codes:
Want complete access to my subscriber-only content here at the blog?
Just opt in to Kristy’s Cottage emails for full access.
(And don’t worry about spam or email sharing… I treat your information the same way I would want you to treat mine. Please read my private policy for more information.)
Your free gift, just for subscribing:
A few things you need to know about being a Kristy’s Cottage subscriber:
- you’ll receive a free, downloadable copy of my Holiday Mixes & Gifts in a Jar
- (this collection of money-saving ideas and recipes is exclusively for email subscribers!)
- from time-to-time, you’ll receive subscriber-only content, like free printables, exclusive promo codes from natural living companies, time-and-money-saving resources and more!
- every Friday, you’ll have access to my mentoring email, Weekend Reads, where I share inspiration and practical life hacks for living and loving well
- you’ll have access to my Living & Loving Well Community on Facebook, a place to connect with other Christian women, ask questions, and find encouragement
Thanks so much for joining me for a Frugal & Fab Christmas here at Kristy’s Cottage!
Look for a “welcome” email from me immediately after you subscribe… you’ll be able to download, print, and enjoy your Holiday Mixes & Gifts in a Jar right away.
I’ll see you there!