What makes Kristy's Cottage different from the other bazillion blogs you could be reading right now?
I think that's a great question, and I'm so glad you asked!
Let me share three quick reasons why this blog is going to be unique:
- My personality. I'm an INTJ female, which means I'm a bit of a unicorn. I process life pretty deeply, and what comes out here at the blog are typically big-picture, introspective, and hopefully relateable ideas about life.
- My roles. Contrary to my more logical, task-oriented innate strengths, God has given me a life that is very relationship-oriented. I struggle with that at times, but I'm growing in my capacities as a nurturer of hearts.
- My interests. I love learning about a myriad of topics, including things like health and nutrition, finances and fashion. Primarily, I'm interested in practical solutions to life challenges.
My greatest passion is living and loving well.
That's really what this blog is all about: inspiring other women to do the same.
A few other unique qualities you'll find here:
- I'm not a social media junkie. I update this blog's FB and Instagram pages a few times per week, and that's about it.
- I don't send out a lot of emails. Personally, I unsubscribe to blogs or websites that send too many emails (because, who has time to read them?). My "Weekend Reads" email goes out to subscribers on Friday mornings, and that's about it for email campaigns.
- I do connect with readers in my FB communities. The time I "budget" for social media is generally spent interacting in one of my private FB groups. You can check out (and request to join) those groups here.
Love to journal? Check out my free printables.
Being the introspective woman that I am, I love journaling.
Most weeks, I include a free worksheet that you can download and print, and use in your own quiet time.
Use these worksheets like a personal journal; the idea is to help you understand yourself a little better, become more aware, and grow in your capacities to live and love well.
Now that you've learned a little about this blog, I hope you'll stick around!
Please pull up a chair, pour a cup of tea, and enjoy yourself.
I'm always just an email away, so please feel free to comment or contact me with your input, questions and comments. I'm not always on top of my email game, but I promise to read and respond.
Here's to living and loving well,