By the time you read this, I’ll be enjoying a romantic get-away with my Sweet Man! Today is our 10th anniversay… I feel too young to be so old! 😉
I still have MUCH to learn about Life and Marriage. Thankfully, I’m not as silly as I used to be.
Here are TEN things I’ve learned in TEN years of marriage:
1. Men spell love R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
2. Don’t run home and complain to Mama.
3. NEVER, EVER, TALK BAD ABOUT YOUR MAN.
4. It ain’t wrong for wives to be sexy.
5. My children need me to be a good wife, not just a good mama.
6. Contentment is something a girl brings to marriage, not something marriage brings to a girl.
7. A smile makes a woman beautiful to her man.
8. My husband’s opinions are more important than my girl friend’s opinions.
9. CRITICAL WORDS NEVER IMPROVED ANY MAN.
10. A wise woman makes her man the King of his castle.