As a mama with two in cloth diapers, I’m always on the lookout for ways to keep our diapering routine as convenient and user-friendly as possible. I thought I’d share some of the ideas that have worked well for me.
Here’s tip numero uno:
I only recently purchased my first wet bag from Nurtured Family… now I can’t imagine life without one!! In fact, I liked my wet bag so well that I bought another one to keep in the diaper bag (and a larger one to use as a hanging diaper pail in the laundry room, but more on that later). These bags are super user-friendly and oh-so convenient!!
Here are a few things I love about using wet bags:
- They have a zip closure so they effectively contain stinky diaper odors (just think, no more smelly diaper bag!).
- They can easily be hung on a hook or door knob for home use.
- They come in cute colors and two convenient sizes (medium and large).
- The water-proof interior prevents diaper smells from saturating or staining the material.
- They wash right along with your diapers… just turn them inside out and throw them in the washer.
- They dry SO quickly! I hang mine out on the line to air dry.
I definitely recommend these wet bags if you’re a cloth diapering mama. I keep one in my diaper bag and one near Mister K’s diaper changing area- they have been a life saver!
Kristy Howard is a pastor’s wife, second-generation homeschooling mom of five, and a passionate believer in friendship, coffee, and quiet time! Kristy writes about motherhood, ministry and life at KristysCottage.com.