It’s a rainy, Saturday afternoon.
I’m relishing a bit of quiet while my five children nap upstairs, all the while pondering whether or not I should
take a few minutes to de-clutter the house (who am I kidding? that would take hours!),
write out next week’s homeschool lesson plans,
tackle the laundry,
write out the grocery list
or plan the Sunday dinner menu.
Ah, so many choices.
I usually just opt for another cup of coffee… 🙂
Balancing life as a homeschooling mom, homemaker, blogger, sister, friend and pastor’s wife is just plain crazy. Even on my most productive days, I never get it all done.
After surviving six insanely busy week days, Sunday always looms ahead of me as THE WORK DAY OF the WEEK (in the pastor’s home anyway).
If we didn’t have to wear clean clothes and eat on Sundays, well maybe things wouldn’t be so crazy. 🙂
But we do, so it is.
If you relate to any of the nonsense I just wrote, then maybe you’re an insanely busy pastor’s wife and mom, too. Or maybe you’re just an insanely busy woman who goes to church on Sunday and needs some fresh inspiration for that occasion called Sunday Dinner.
I have twenty-five Sunday morning friendly slow cooker recipes to share with you today. I hope these will bless your Sunday socks right off… and give you a break so you can squeeze in that extra cup of coffee while the kids are still napping.
Because, Sunday’s coming, Mama! You’d better get ready for it.
Here’s to your slightly less hectic Sunday morning…
If you’d like to save this post for future reference, please pin it! If you’d like to bless another insanely busy mama, share it!
1. Crockpot White Chicken Chili @ Imperfect Homemaker
2. Easy Pulled Pork (Oven or Crock Pot) @ Back to the Book Nutrition
4. Crock Pot Sweet Potatoes @Back to the Book Nutrition
5. Real Texas Chili @ Back to the Book Nutrition
6. Red Hot Pot Roast Measuring Flower
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos Measuring Flower
8. Sweet Pork Barbacoa Measuring Flower
9. Crock Pot Clam Chowder (with sneaky veggies) @ A New England Life
10. Crock Pot Rotisseri Style Chicken @ Blessings Overflowing
11. Roast, Potatoes & Carrots @ Blessings Overflowing
12. Crock Pot Beef Stew Blessings Overflowing
13. Swiss Steak & Round Steak @ Blessings Overflowing
14. Pork Chops with Gravy @ Blessings Overflowing
15. Make Ahead Mother’s Day Lunch @ Blessings Overflowing
16. Crock Pot Vegetable Soup @ Blessings Overflowing
17. Crock Pot Chili @ Blessings Overflowing
18. Crock Pot Roast Beef @ Blessings Overflowing
19. Little Italy Soup @ Kristy’s Cottage
20. Cheesy Chicken Soup @ Kristy’s Cottage
21. Easy Chicken & Dumplin’s @ Kristy’s Cottage
22. Beef & Barley Soup (Kristy’s guest post @ Raising Homemakers)
23. Comforting Winter Soup @ Kristy’s Cottage
24. Mexican Chili (with black beans) @ Kristy’s Cottage
25. Easy and Tangy Slow Cooker Beef Roast@ Smithspirations
Thanks for following along during our 7 Days of Q&A for Pastor’s Wives! You can catch the Q&A we’ve tackled so far right here:
Tomorrow, we’ll tackle the issue of pastor’s wives, little ones, and Sunday services.
See ya tomorrow morning, bright and early (bring your cup of coffee!) I’ll be here around 6 a.m. (CST) with a dose of grace and encouragement for your day.
2 Simple ways to join the discussion:
1. Leave a comment in the comment box below! Click through now if you’re reading in a feed or email.
2. Comment via the Facebook box below. This is a fun, new option! Clicking “Also post to Facebook” will share this post with your friends, so thank you!