It’s been a while since I offered a freebie from my Monthly Printables for Kids, so I created one this week for you to enjoy!
Here is a fun and educational flashcard game from April Printables for Kids. My seven-year old daughter and I had fun with this game this week, and I hope your kids enjoy it too! It’s a great way to reinforce language skills and encourage creativity.
After you download your freebie, all you’ll need is
- a printer & ink (print in color for best results)
- a few sheets of cardstock paper
Downloadable | Completely Free
Simply enter your name and email address below and you’ll receive a link to your free, downloadable packet in your inbox!
Creative Words Flashcard Game includes
- game instructions
- 2 pages of creative words flashcards
- 1 blank flashcard page for your own creative words
- tips for playing with various aged children (preschool and up)
Kristy Howard is a pastor’s wife, second-generation homeschooling mom of five, and a passionate believer in friendship, coffee, and quiet time! Kristy writes about motherhood, ministry and life at KristysCottage.com.