Nothing makes me feel more rich than having my cabinets and drawers stocked with healthy, natural products. Imagine my delight when I got a package with these goodies in the mail from Arborstead–
Over the past several weeks, I’ve been trying out various scents of Arborstead’s natural deodorants, and I’m so pleased with this company!
I’m about to share a pretty generous giveaway with you (compliments of the fine people at Arborstead), but first I want to tell you ten things I really, really love about Arborstead’s natural deodorants:
- These deodorants work! Yes, we’ve already had a few 80-degree days here in Texas, so I’ve put these babies to the test. I even had my sister (a self-professed “heavy sweater”) try these deodorants as well, and she was very impressed with the results. Unlike most natural deodorants, we didn’t have to apply these deodorants throughout the day in order to stay stink-free.
- The variety of deodorant scents is impressive. Maybe I’m a bit silly, but I don’t like “boring” products! Arborstead offers a variety of herb-inspired fragrances, including Lemongrass & Eucalyptus, Sage & Juniper, Ginger & Lime, Lavender (my personal fave), Patchouli & Ylang Ylang, Patchouli & Clove , Bergamont & Black Pepper and Rosemary.
- There’s something for everyone. A lot of natural body products I’ve tried are mostly geared for women, but Arborstead offers several scents that are decidedly masculine. Take the Patchouli & Ylang Ylang deodorant, for example. This one won’t leave your man smelling like a girl!
- No worries about chemicals. Arborstead only uses super “clean” ingredients for their deodorants and other natural products. You can check out what’s inside their deodorants right here.
- The deodorants come in a convenient deodorant stick. This is a big one for me! If you’re accustomed to the store bought stuff, this might be a drawing point for you, as well. I really enjoy using a product that is healthy and convenient, and Arborstead deodorant is both.
- It doesn’t stain my clothes. I’ve worn a variety of clothing over the past few weeks (everything from heavier “winter” clothes on the chilly days, to lighter, warm weather shirts on the hot days), and these deodorants don’t stain or leave greasy spots.
- A little goes a long way. I found that I hardly had to roll my stick of deodorant up, or too much of the product would smear on. The old saying, “A dab will do” applies to these products! (Which, of course, means a longer lasting and more cost effective deodorant.)
- You could actually eat the ingredients! Not that it’s a good idea, but I think it’s pretty noteworthy that these deodorants contain only “healthy” ingredients (organic virgin coconut oil, natural beeswax, raw shea butter, arrowroot powder, baking soda, kaolin clay, avocado oil, and essential oils).
- It’s gentle on sensitive skin. This is another biggie for our family, since skin allergies are an issue from time to time. The natural ingredients in Arborstead deodorants will baby your skin!
- It isn’t just about deodorant! Arborstead offers a variety of natural products in addition to deodorant, including lip balm (my favorite Arborstead scent is grapefruit), baby powder, furniture polish and even an all natural lip gloss.
I eluded to it earlier in this post, and here’s the full scoop on the giveaway from Arborstead-
Laura and Timothy, the creative couple behind Arborstead, are offering a $50 gift certificate to one of you! This can be used as cash to shop their Etsy store and try any of their natural products.
And there’s more!
If you’d love to give Aborstead products a try and don’t want to wait and see who wins this giveaway, Laura and Timothy have an exclusive promo code just for Little Natural Cottage readers! Enter LITTLENATURALCOTTAGE at checkout and save 10% on your order from Arborstead! (Offer is good until May 31, 2014.)
Time to enter the giveaway! Simply use the Rafflecopter to choose from a variety of entries! The more options you choose, the more chances of winning the $50 gift certificate to Arborstead’s Etsy shop.
I’ll be back next week to share the winner!
Kristy Howard is a pastor’s wife, second-generation homeschooling mom of five, and a passionate believer in friendship, coffee, and quiet time! Kristy writes about motherhood, ministry and life at KristysCottage.com.